If you're planning to attend this year's Police Fleet Expo in Charlotte, N.C., then you will get an exclusive first look at the Los Angeles Police Department's vision for the future police vehicle. This vision includes an all new, in-dash mounted screen, which will be featured in Ford's Police Fleet Interceptor Sedan and Utility at the show.
Event Details at a Glance:
- WHERE: Police Fleet Expo at the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, N.C.
- WHEN: August 19-22, 2013
- WHAT'S HOT: Check out the latest prototype of this new integrated screen system in both the Ford Police Interceptor Sedan and Utility.
- BOOTH INFO: The Havis Booth (#94) will feature the system in the Interceptor Utility.
- PRODUCT INFO: Visit the Integrated Control System Website
- PRESS: Official Havis Press Release
Attendees will see a design that emphasizes officer comfort and ergonomics, integrates a variety of technologies, and maximizes in-vehicle space. The LAPD envisioned this system as the next step forward in police vehicle interiors, as an increasing amount of technology and equipment has put a premium on in-vehicle space.
Be among the first to see the LAPD's new integrated screen system at this year's Police Fleet Expo, and let us know your thoughts on the future of police vehicle interiors.
We hope to see you there!