For those attending next week's International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Annual Conference and Expo in the great city of Philadelphia, don't forget to stop by the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD)/National Safety Agency (NSA) booth (#101) for an in-depth look at the latest prototype of the Havis Integrated Control System.
What makes this system worth a closer look? First off, the Integrated Control System gives you the ability to control video, radio and radar all on one embedded touch screen.
The Havis Integrated Control System is designed to fit the Ford Police Interceptor dash without modification or air bag interference. Its flush profile maintains the sleek finish of the OEM dash with the added bonus of a 12.1" ultra-durable, touch-screen display by Lectronix that's daylight readable and can be used with wet or gloved hands.
Lectronix also provided custom software tailored to the LAPD's requirements and needs, which allows for full integration of radio connections, video inputs, GPS, laptops or tablets, peripherals, radar detection, license plate recognition systems, relocated HVAC and factory controls, and other equipment.
Once you've checked out all the innovative features of the Havis Integrated Control System, head over to the Havis booth (#1757) for additional information on this and other industry-leading mobile office solutions.
Event Details at a Glance:
- WHERE: International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Annual Conference and Expo in Philadelphia, PA
- WHEN: October 20-22, 2013
- BOOTH INFO: The Los Angeles Police Department/National Safety Agency Booth (#101) will feature the Integrated Control System in both the Ford Police Interceptor Sedan and Utility. The Havis Booth (#1757) will feature the system in the Ford Police Interceptor Sedan.
- PRODUCT INFO: Visit the Havis Integrated Control System Website
- PRESS: Official Havis Press Release
Show hours for the 2013 IACP Annual Conference and Expo are from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 20 and Monday, Oct. 21 and 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 22. It's the largest exhibit hall of products and services in the law enforcement community and the premier event in the industry.
See you there!